Welcome to Speednames
As part of our journey to consolidate the brands that serve our small businesses and private individuals we are have moved our NetBenefit customers, as well as some of our smaller NetNames customers, to our Speednames UK brand.
You can manage your domains and services through the new SPEEDNAMES.UK portal. Your username to login is the contact e-mail address previously associated with your old account. If you cannot access your account you can reset your password by following the instructions here to retrieve your login details.
Some key facts about the transition to Speednames:
- • The ownership of your domain name(s) is unaffected.
- • You should check that your contact email address for your Speednames account is up to date, as this is where all renewal reminders are sent.
- • You will be sent three renewal reminder emails, starting 75 days before your next domain expiry.
- • You not need to do anything until you next receive a renewal reminder, when you will be asked to enter your credit or bank card via the speednames.uk website.
- • Once you have saved a valid credit/bank card, all of your services will auto-renew prior to the expiry date of your domain(s).
- • If you do not add a credit/bank card to your Speednames.uk account before your service expiry date, your domains and services will be at risk of suspension and deletion.
- • When you have saved your credit/bank card payment is taken 45 days before expiry, unless you follow the instructions on the renewal reminder to let the domain expire.
- • If you previously paid monthly or by direct debit your current billing process will change. From now on, can only accept credit card or bank card payments
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.